We strive to hire a people who are looking to be part of something and invest in the culture of Meritage. We have very little turn over as a house, so apply with us and see if a career with Meritage would be the right fit.
Currently, we are hiring for the positions below:
- Back of House
- Line Cook
- Front of House
- Service Assistant
From this page you can: download an application, submit your resume, or contact us with any questions, please scroll down.
BACK OF HOUSE POSITIONS
Line Cook - Experienced Position
Always looking for strong additions to our Brigade. Successful applicants will also possess the following:
- comfort and familiarity with culinary skills
(we are not a kitchen to cut your teeth in)
- autonomous working ability and a self-starter
- a real interest/need to work in an independent chef-driven environment
- desire to continue learning with a recognition that when you're good you always are
- a real interest in food and passion for the job
-Qualified Applicants will possess:
- a strong sense of urgency
- motivation to perform in a busy environment
- experience in a high-volume, fast-paced kitchen
- reliable work ethic
- be a team player be able to lift 40 lbs and work in a safe manner
- must be able to work Sundays
FRONT OF HOUSE POSITIONS
-We consider these positions our "farm team" for front of house development. We prefer to grow our staff from within the company. So, this is a great position for someone looking to transition to independent from corporate environments, and a place to learn the essential service standards to be successful in this industry. If this intrigues you, the following are also characteristic of successful applicants:
- an ability to move quickly and a motivation to be in a face-paced professional environment
- strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility
- must want to be a team player, and is seeking to learn and be part of something
- be able to lift 25 lbs and work in a safe manner
- must be able to stand and be on feet for long periods of time
- must be able to work Saturdays & Sundays
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume via email or you can drop it off in person.
We will accept resumes for these positions until we find the right candidate.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every inquiry due to the volume we receive.
To apply for a position at Meritage please complete the following:
Download the Application
Print it out, fill it in and send it to us via scanned doc (firstname.lastname@example.org),
fax it to us (651.222.5677) or drop it off in-person, preferably Tuesday-Friday between 2-4pm.
Fill out the form below